This is not a medical device. Please consult with your doctor prior to using NoSplint™.
1. The NoSplint™ should be tight enough to keep the finger straight but not so tight that it causes pain or redness.
2. Tension can be adjusted by repeating either of the two methods in step 4.
3. The center in the NoSplint™ should roughly line up finger joint as pictured.
4. You can get your hand wet with this splint on!
5. Its clear and feels like no splint is on!
6. For more details see the instructional video above.